[open-government] [PMO Network] Open Up Your Legislature (!)

Javier de Vega javier at civio.es
Tue Sep 2 09:23:57 UTC 2014

Dear all,

You'll find the letter translated to Spanish on the following link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ubj1PkaQhCaPcmqsSIE4T24MpRVMb2gSnpDLpJ4S8e8/edit?usp=sharing

Within the next days we will prepare a press release about this
initiative to share with the Spanish media.

Regards!

Javier
--
Javier de Vega