[open-government] [Sunlight International] Re: [PMO Network] Open Up Your Legislature (!)

iskandar iskandar at pattiro.org
Tue Sep 2 14:19:00 UTC 2014

Hi John.

its my pleasure to joint this initiative, to endorse our national parliament open. I will sign the letter, translating into Bahasa Indonesia, and delivery it to the key actors in our parliament, as well as to national mass media and Transition Office of Jokowi's Administration.

But I can't find the file. Could you re-send it to me?

Thank you.

Iskandar Saharudin
PATTIRO | Decentralization Unit