[open-government] UK PSA panel: How will digital change local politics? - Awesome Storify with slides, video, more

Steven Clift clift at e-democracy.org
Thu Apr 9 14:41:39 UTC 2015

Check out the best Storify I've seen capture a set of presentations -
slides, video, highlights:

   http://bit.ly/digitallocalpolitics

How will digital change local politics?

On the 31st March 2015, as part of the Political Studies Association
conference, we held a panel looking at how digital might change local
democracy. There were three presentations followed by a general
discussion. We even took questions via twitter.

Great job Dave Mckenna:
https://twitter.com/localopolis

Steven Clift

P.S. I met Dave and a number of the people involved in
LocalDemocracyBytes in the UK -
http://localgovdigital.info/local-democracy-bytes/ - when I presented
on Facebook-Native representatives in London:
http://bit.ly/facebookpoliticians