[open-government] FOR SIGN ON: Lobby Transparency Letter to EU Commission

Andreas Pavlou andreas at access-info.org
Mon Apr 20 14:29:17 UTC 2015

/apologies for cross-posting

/Dear Colleagues,

Thank you to those who have already signed onto the letter (attached) to
be sent to EU Commission Vice-President Frans Timmermans on Monday 11
May. If you are still interested in signing onto the letter and have yet
to do so, *it is not too late*!!

Please let us know if your organisation will sign on. You can do so via
ALTER-EU steering committee member Access Info Europe*(contact: Claudio
Cesarano* claudio at access-info.org <mailto:claudio at access-info.org>).
Please send him a high resolution *logo *that we can use on the letter.

Best

Andreas