[open-government] Nesta open data innovation research

Mor Rubinstein morchickit at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 13:00:03 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I hope everyone had a great holiday season!

Just to keep you updated that I was awarded a Nesta
<http://www.nesta.org.uk/> grant regarding Open Data innovation as part of
the open data community. The research will be focus on open data re-use and
how civil society is creating (or not) innovation.

The research will be done a *voluntary* basis by me Josh Cowls for the
Oxford Internet Institute, and it will take us around the world - first to
Chile and Argentina during February and from there for Norway and Israel.
We will share this journey with the community in a blog and videos.

You can see the research abstract here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1j8HwEpNRV3ZduBbe6FdY8uvqgeegAsTUCC-EyjX4kpQ/edit>.
If you have any ideas for us about open data innovation or maybe you want
us to visit you or any other comment, please drop me an email.

Looking forward to hear from you,

Mor