[open-government] Nesta open data innovation research

Tobias Pfaff tobias at datalook.io
Fri Jan 9 16:26:28 UTC 2015

Sounds like a really cool project, Mor!

You could use DataLook <http://datalook.io/>  and the Social Tech Guide <http://socialtech.org.uk/>  to get inspired about data-driven innovation (and the former to post projects yourself). DataLook’s open data projects are here <http://datalook.io/category/open-data> .

I’m definitely very interested in the outcome and will follow your blog closely. We will soon set up a blog for DataLook. If cross-posting your stories is interesting for you, let me know.

Have a great open data journey,

Tobias

--

DataLook.io