[open-government] [euopendata] Archive of tweets about #opendata?

Samuel S. Lee sammyslee at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 19:23:46 UTC 2015

Jonathan,

Hope you're well.

The Library of Congress hasn't traditionally provided access to its
database of Tweets- from what I can tell it is essentially a free backup
service for Twitter (perhaps something to explore at a later date). Have
barked up this tree before and gotten nowhere.

QCRI or Global Pulse may be worth exploring as possible sources of data.

Sam
--
www.sam-lee.org
Chirp- @OpenNotion <https://twitter.com/OpenNotion>