[open-government] Virtual Event - Art of Online Groups that Work in Public Services - June 24 (and 25th - Pacific/Asia)

Steven Clift clift at e-democracy.org
Wed Jun 24 13:29:24 UTC 2015

We are having a great time today with many introductions and
substantial tips about online groups that work (in public services):

    https://bitly.com/onlinegroupsthatwork

Join us and share that zinger of a question to stir things up.

Simply join the KHub to post - http://knub.net - the content is
however public, so no login is required.

Thanks,
Steve
Steven Clift  -  Executive Director, E-Democracy.org
   clift at e-democracy.org  -  +1.612.234.7072
   @democracy  -  http://linkedin.com/in/netclift

E-Democracy can help: http://e-democracy.org/services