[open-government] Virtual Event - Art of Online Groups that Work in Public Services - June 24 (and 25th - Pacific/Asia)

Steven Clift clift at e-democracy.org
Fri Jun 26 15:55:55 UTC 2015

Say, if you want to see the results of the online convo before you
decide whether to create a http://KHub.net account or post some
further tips, see:

http://bit.ly/onlinegroupsthatworkpublic

Thanks,
Steve
Steven Clift  -  Executive Director, E-Democracy.org
   clift at e-democracy.org  -  +1.612.234.7072
   @democracy  -  http://linkedin.com/in/netclift

E-Democracy can help: http://e-democracy.org/services