[open-government] Fwd: Save the Date: TransparencyCamp 2015 is coming to Washington, DC!

Steven Clift clift at e-democracy.org
Fri May 22 18:59:09 UTC 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Gabriela Schneider, Sunlight Foundation" <info at sunlightfoundation.com

Date: May 22, 2015 1:28 PM
Subject: Save the Date: TransparencyCamp 2015 is coming to Washington, DC!
To: "Steven" <clift at e-democracy.org>

 You’ve got Sunlight mail!        View in browser
<http://us5.campaign-archive2.com/?u=d5304df77590e80121f8e02ec&id=241c164c8e&e=adc878280a>
  |   Join us
<http://sunlightfoundation.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d5304df77590e80121f8e02ec&id=a060c3d774&e=adc878280a>
  [image:
Find us on Twitter]
<http://sunlightfoundation.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d5304df77590e80121f8e02ec&id=8dac4a6168&e=adc878280a>
[image:
Find us on Facebook]
<http://sunlightfoundation.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d5304df77590e80121f8e02ec&id=301e4f5cc3&e=adc878280a>
            [image:
Sunlight Foundation]
<http://sunlightfoundation.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d5304df77590e80121f8e02ec&id=4db8bf75eb&e=adc878280a>
------------------------------
     » We can't wait to see you at TCamp!  «
------------------------------

[image: Campers raise their hands]

Greetings, TCamper!

We want to give you the inside scoop on some big news: TransparencyCamp
2015 is coming to Washington, D.C., this fall!

*Please save the date and plan to join us Sept. 11—12th, 2015!*

Registration opens on June 1, 2015. And rest assured, we’ll send you an
email alert so you can be the first to sign up.

*We're also excited to unveil a reimagined TransparencyCamp experience.*
This year, we're organizing our confab to take place in the fall — a season
that we hope will facilitate better community participation. We'll kick
things off with a social gathering and orientation on the evening of
Friday, Sept. 11, then engage in a full day of creative unconference
programming on Saturday, Sept. 12. We're already looking forward to it!

See you in September!

Gab, Scott and Team Sunlight

*P.S. Want to learn more about TransparencyCamp? Watch the **video*
<http://sunlightfoundation.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d5304df77590e80121f8e02ec&id=56b6989da0&e=adc878280a>*
from last year’s TCamp to see what our attendees thought about their
experiences.*

*P.P.S. Follow **@TCampDC*
<http://sunlightfoundation.us5.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=d5304df77590e80121f8e02ec&id=b50fa82652&e=adc878280a>*
and #TCamp15 on Twitter for breaking news about TransparencyCamp.*
             Mission Statement

The Sunlight Foundation is a nonpartisan nonprofit that advocates for open
government globally and uses technology to make government more accountable
to all.
  We value your input and suggestions!

Let us hear from you at sunlightfoundation.com/contact
<http://sunlightfoundation.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d5304df77590e80121f8e02ec&id=6572ba5508&e=adc878280a>
or call us at 202-742-1520.
1818 N Street NW | Suite 300 | Washington, DC 20036

The Sunlight Foundation does not rent or sell email lists. Read about
our Privacy
Policy.
<http://sunlightfoundation.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d5304df77590e80121f8e02ec&id=77dc4265e0&e=adc878280a>

Unsubscribe