[open-government] The open data handbook has been upgraded - check it out!

Mor Rubinstein morchickit at gmail.com
Wed May 13 15:16:01 UTC 2015

Hello Stef,

The new open data handbook has a new glossary section in English with more
than 100 terms around open data - http://opendatahandbook.org/glossary/en/

We also have a new resource library <http://opendatahandbook.org/resources/>
with resources about open data - we gather 50 of them, but we sure there
are more - please add to it -
http://opendatahandbook.org/contribute/adding-terms/

And our value stories section -
http://opendatahandbook.org/value-stories/en/