[open-history] [okfn-help] Hypernotes: weaving history reloaded

James Casbon casbon at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 10:56:39 UTC 2011

On 16 June 2011 16:20, Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org> wrote:
> I'm trying to do as much as possible in pure javascript (though at
> some point going to need some kind of backend).

Looks nice.  FWIW the codenode backend I have is designed to work with
backbone.js and persist the data in mongo using cyclone/twisted
handlers.  So the complete REST api looks like this:

https://gist.github.com/1031207

This scales to about 1200 connections per second on my mac laptop.
Need to try it on linux to see if epoll gives anything better.