[open-humanities] 18th-century texts online accessible

Philippe Aigrain philippe.aigrain at sopinspace.com
Tue Apr 26 13:53:24 UTC 2011

I confirm: this is a close consortium collaborative effort with no
public access at this time, and even extrapolating, one can fear that
the future public access will be limited to the surface (an interactive
presentation of the laid out text) and no open access for the sources
(the TEI XML encoded text and the layout software).

This has in my opinion to be checked before it can be endorsed by
OKF/CKAN, no ?

Philippe Aigrain