[open-humanities] London Hearth Tax Database

print.crimes print.crimes at yatterings.com
Mon Mar 14 19:33:05 UTC 2011

John,

Can you convert using a win32 library (Python and Perl have them) from
the .mdb file into a csv or txt file and import into a database or
reformat into XML or similar? I've just tried using OpenOffice3.2 and
its crashing but I might not be allowing enough time for it to complete.

This tool might help if you've not seen it:
http://mdbtools.sourceforge.net/  It claims to cover Access 2000 which
this file appears to be in.

HTH,

Iain