[open-humanities] London Hearth Tax Database

print.crimes print.crimes at yatterings.com
Tue Mar 15 18:40:52 UTC 2011

John,

If this is of any help, I might be able to make some time this weekend
to see if I can convert it for you. There do appear to be some tools to
do the conversion and I did see something on the sqlite website about a
conversion tool from .mdb into sqlite that does not appear to need Windows.

If it is of help, please do let me know. Best,

Iain