[open-humanities] Hi there.. I just joined this list..

Michele Pasin michele.pasin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 10:32:39 UTC 2011

.. but I'm really liking it so I thought I'd better say a couple of words
to introduce myself.

My name is Michele Pasin, I currently work at London's Kings College,
Department of Digital Humanities as a research associate (by the way if
you're in the area and want to pay a visit - do get in touch!).

In the past I've been working mostly with structured data and semantic
technologies in areas such as philosophy, history and textual studies, but I'm
interested in cultural informatics at large; also, I'm keen to explore the
employment of other computing methods (eg visualization, interaction
design, social web) in the humanities.

I look forward to to my bit towards an open-knowledge-world for the
humanities!

Michele