[open-humanities] Hi there.. I just joined this list..

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Mon Nov 14 13:02:57 UTC 2011

Welcome Michele! Great to have you on the list. :-)

For a while I've been thinking I'd really like to do a small
seminar/workshop on semantic web technologies and intellectual
history. In particular dealing with things like conceptual change, how
ontologies vary over time, anachronism, annotating corpora over time,
etc.

Would love to chat to you more about your work at some point.

J.