[open-humanities] Exceptional Open Humanities Meeting: November 20th. Doodle for regular date.

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Nov 7 14:19:16 UTC 2011

Just to reiterate to everyone (in case you didn't grok it from the mail):

If you are interested in participating (regularly or irregularly) in
the monthly Open Humanities Working Group meetups please take 5s to
head over this doodle poll:

<http://www.doodle.com/6iqsgh4egmpcikeb>

And indicate which day / times in a week are most convenient for you :-)

Rufus

On 5 November 2011 13:13, James Harriman-Smith
<open-shakespeare at okfn.org> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Following an offer of a large quantity of annotations with which to augment
> Open Shakespeare, an exceptional Skype meeting will be held on Sunday 20th
> November at 3pm GMT. All are welcome to join: If you would like to do so,
> please email me off list and I will send you the calendar invite with all
> the necessary details.
>
> As regards regular meetings, it seems that once a month, on Wednesday or
> Thursday, at 4 or 5pm will work best. Please make your opinion known on this
> doodle: http://www.doodle.com/6iqsgh4egmpcikeb
>
> Yours,
>
> James
>
> --
> James Harriman-Smith
> Open Literature Working Group Coordinator
> Open Knowledge Foundation
> http://okfn.org/members/jameshs
> Skype: james.harriman.smith

Co-Founder, Open Knowledge Foundation