[open-humanities] Exceptional Open Humanities Meeting: November 20th. Doodle for regular date.

James Harriman-Smith open-shakespeare at okfn.org
Sat Nov 5 13:13:45 UTC 2011

Dear All,

Following an offer of a large quantity of annotations with which to augment
Open Shakespeare, an exceptional Skype meeting will be held on Sunday 20th
November at 3pm GMT. All are welcome to join: If you would like to do so,
please email me off list and I will send you the calendar invite with all
the necessary details.

As regards regular meetings, it seems that once a month, on Wednesday or
Thursday, at 4 or 5pm will work best. Please make your opinion known on
this doodle: http://www.doodle.com/6iqsgh4egmpcikeb

Yours,

James

--
James Harriman-Smith
Open Literature Working Group Coordinator