[open-humanities] Open Literature Bulletin: Changes to Open Literature Mailing List

James Harriman-Smith james.harriman-smith at cantab.net
Fri Oct 28 15:47:36 UTC 2011

Hi Simon,

Thanks for bringing your project to our attention. At the moment, everything
about Open Reading is very tentative so probably the most authoritative
document I can refer you to is our prizewinning proposal, which you can find
here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lGytJin7Tsj_gwXn1nwFhoDVXi7xvaQm9sVgF1bZx3c/edit?hl=en_US

I shall mention your work in our next meeting, and bear compatibility in
mind as we start to bring the project to fruition.

Yours,

James

On 24 October 2011 13:18, Simon Worthington <simon at metamute.org> wrote:

James Harriman-Smith