[open-humanities] Omeka + TEXTUS?

Jonathan Gray j.gray at cantab.net
Tue Feb 28 21:05:14 UTC 2012

I briefly posted to the list about Omeka a while back [1].

Just spotted this interesting post on Omeka + TEI:

http://www.scholarslab.org/announcements/collaborative-mentoring-at-ut-and-uva-co-developing-an-updated-teidisplay-for-omeka/

For anyone who hasn't seen the project before, here's a short video on Omeka:

http://omeka.org/files/movies/touromeka.mov

Can't quite work out whether there might be any synergies with TEXTUS?

J.

[1] http://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/open-humanities/2011-December/000211.html