[open-humanities] Help needed finding electronic editions of public domain philosophy texts

Sam Leon sam.leon at okfn.org
Fri Feb 3 15:49:32 UTC 2012

Hi Phillipe,

Interesting. We will be using the Annotator <http://annotateit.org/> for
annotation as it's a project that many at the Open Knowledge Foundation
have been involved in. If you're particularly interested in annotation
tools and sharing ideas about them, I would suggest that you join the dedicated
mailing list <http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/annotator-dev>.

It would be *amazing* if you fancied helping on the content side. Do update
the spreadsheet I sent round if you get a chance. I'm really interested to
see the public domain philosophy texts people find links to!

All the best,

Sam

Sam Leon
Community Coordinator