[open-humanities] Help needed finding electronic editions of public domain philosophy texts

Philippe Aigrain philippe.aigrain at sopinspace.com
Thu Feb 2 07:17:47 UTC 2012

Hi Sam,

I am very interested in your project, because of its contents but also
through the collaborative annotation side, as my company develops and
operates the free software on-line text annotation software co-ment and
this type of project is among our key application domains.

What are you planning to use for text annotation? You can see a recent
example of use of co-ment for annotating large texts in the site put in
place for my book "Sharing: Culture and the Economy in the Internet Age"
released yesterday (!) by Amsterdam University Press:
www.sharing-thebook.com/content/comment

Best,

Philippe Aigrain