[open-humanities] Open Databases for Verb Morphology

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Fri Jan 20 11:23:10 UTC 2012

Dear James,

This is really interesting stuff, and especially so if it results
from/in the combining of different open source libraries.

You might try to get in touch with Neven Jovanovic, who has I believe
also modified Diogenes/Morpheus code to build intelligent spellchecking
for Latin.

I think classicists in general would be very interested in anything you
come up with. Would you be interested in listing your tool at
<http://wiki.digitalclassicist.org/Category:Tools> and/or adding
comments/discussion/updates to the relevant pages in
<http://wiki.digitalclassicist.org/Category:FAQ>?

Cheers,

Gabby

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Research Associate in Digital Epigraphy)

Department of Digital Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL