[open-humanities] [OKFest] Last round of travel bursaries

Joris Pekel okfn.joris.pekel at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 19 17:21:26 UTC 2012

Hello all,
Hi all,

I quickly wanted to let you know that today the last round of travel
bursaries for the OKFestival has been announced. If you want to come to
Helsinki, do apply!

All the best,

Joris

#### LAST ROUND OF TRAVEL BURSARIES & FREE WEEK-LONG TICKETS

We are also very happy to announce another round of Travel Bursaries for
development practitioners, coders and new international guests thanks to
Sida (the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency), the
Sunlight Foundation and other programme partners. Deadlines are the 1st and
8th of August, so we recommend applying soon. Applications can be found at <
http://okfestival.org/travel-bursaries/>.

#### EARLY BIRD TICKETS NOW OPEN

OKFestival 2012 Early Bird Tickets are available at discounted rates until
the first week of August at <http://okfestival.org/early-bird/tickets>.
This year we offer both day and week tickets, with week-long tickets
covering all of OKFestival’s action-packed core conference days from Tues
Sept 18th to Thurs Sept 20th, with a summary and debrief day on Fri Sept
21st. A diverse variety of Satellite Events are also running before and
after the event.

--
Joris Pekel
Community Coordinator