[open-humanities] Riffing on Circles of Influence

Jilly Mathews jilly.mathews at okfn.org
Wed Jul 18 13:17:16 UTC 2012

Yea cool isnt it. I am wandering whether techniques could help with music
score analysis and the influence of different composers and the evolutions
of European music over the last 1000 years.

Also to quatify a number of areas of brain analysis, using anatomy and
empirical data to map the results of art / music therapy techniques. Hmmm.

Jilly