[open-humanities] Next Open Humanities Working Group Call - Doodle Poll

Sam Leon sam.leon at okfn.org
Wed Mar 21 18:51:40 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

We're organising April's Humanities Working Group Skype Call and I hope as
many of you can join as possible as there's a lot to discuss at the moment
with new projects kicking off left, right and center and projects like
Annotator really coming into their own. For those who weren't able to make
today's call minutes from today's call can be found in the Etherpad
here<http://humanities.okfnpad.org/meeting-2012-02-21>
.

*Please take a minute to fill the poll out and I'll circulate the results
to confirm the time of the next meeting.*

DOODLE POLL CLICK HERE <http://www.doodle.com/d5ymhuaypyahb7pk> (please not
international time zone support is on! All times are 5pm GMT)

Going forward we will be focussing each working group meet-up on a specific
topic, there are couple in the running at the moment:
*
*
** A big multi-day Open Humanities hackathon this summer - to work on
various OKFN projects (Open Shakespeare, Weaving History, TEXTUS...) but
also to spawn new projects;*
** Open Gravestones project (suggested by Anna Powell-Smith)*

... but *please add more!*

Have a good evening and hope to catch you all on the next call!

Sam

--
Sam Leon
Community Coordinator