[open-humanities] Annotations should be working again

James Harriman-Smith open-shakespeare at okfn.org
Thu Mar 22 15:39:23 UTC 2012

Hi Nick,

Many thanks for doing this, and I can confirm that it's all working
fine for me. Just one quick question though: could you restore the
counter on the front page of Open Shakespeare? It currently informs
the world that there are 0 annotations, and does not change when new
annotations are added... Rufus set it up during an early annotation
sprint, so it may be a job for him.

In any case, thanks again: the navigation window is particularly snazzy.

James

--
James Harriman-Smith
Open Literature Working Group Coordinator