[open-humanities] >> Open Humanities Call -- TODAY <<

Sam Leon sam.leon at okfn.org
Tue May 15 08:45:02 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone,

This is just a quick reminder that the next Open Humanities Skype Call will
be taking place *today *at *5pm* *BST / 6pm CEST*.

As well as all the usual project updates, we want to discuss all things
OKFestival <http://okfestival.org/>. OKFest is a five day celebration of
all shades of open knowledge to take place this year in Helsinki between
the 17th and 22nd September. The great news is that there will be stream of
events dedicated to Open Culture so there're plenty of scope for getting
the Digital Humanities involved. We just need to work out what it is we'd
like to do there!

*If you plan on attending the call please add your name and Skype handle to
the Etherpad <http://humanities.okfnpad.org/meeting-2012-05-15>.*

So, yes, come and join us on *Skype* at *5pm BST / 6pm CEST today!*
*
*
All the best,

Sam