[open-humanities] First TEXTUS User Testing Workshop Write Up

Sam Leon sam.leon at okfn.org
Thu May 24 12:14:10 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

Just a quick heads up that the write-up of the first TEXTUS user testing
workshop is now up, please give it a read here:

http://textusproject.org/2012/05/22/testing-textus/

We will be getting the latest demo up for everyone on the list to
experiment with and give feedback on very shortly, so stay tuned for that.

We will also be rolling out these workshops to Oxford University and Kings
College London in the next few weeks. If you are based at a Philosophy or
Digital Humanities department give me a shout and we'll arrange for a
similar workshop to be run at your institution.

Sam

--
Sam Leon
Community Coordinator