[open-humanities] Pre-Open Lit sprint hack

James Harriman-Smith open-shakespeare at okfn.org
Fri Dec 20 22:23:10 UTC 2013

Hi all,

@Iain: Great work on the formatter! Do push it to the public repo as soon
as you can.

OK, I'm in Oxford from 7th - 10th (leaving at some point on the 10th)
January. The best evening for me would probably be the 7th. How does that
look for people?

Iain and I can meet in person, but as 7th January is a Tuesday, we'll
probably fire up Skype so others can participate remotely too.

James

On 19 December 2013 11:31, John Levin <john at anterotesis.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Yes, I'd like a pre-hack day. In person or via skype or suchlike? If in
> person I'd prefer London, but could shimmy on over to Oxford given enough
> notice.
>
> Best,
>
> John
>

> On 18/12/2013 23:34, print.crimes at yatterings.com wrote:
>
>> Evening,
>>
>> Belatedly following up on one of the conversation threads during the
>> last Skype call, did we want to arrange a pre-hack day hack in January?
>>
>> @James, I know you are around Oxford early January - I think the first
>> full week - and we had talked about meeting up. Apart from Wednesday 8th
>> and the week beginning 13th, I am fairly free. Is it worth doing
>> something then?
>>
>> I have now written the formatter that takes the url and returns the
>> JavaScript as per the issue:
>> https://github.com/okfn/openliterature.net/issues/3  . So nest move is
>> to push it into the OKFN repo, document where and what it is.
>>
>> All best,
>>
>> Iain

> John Levin
> http://www.anterotesis.com
> http://twitter.com/anterotesis

James Harriman-Smith
Open Literature Working Group Coordinator
Open Knowledge Foundation
http://okfn.org/members/jameshs
Skype: james.harriman.smith