[open-humanities] Fwd: [okfn-labs] Textus Wordpress push

James Harriman-Smith james.harriman-smith at okfn.org
Thu Dec 26 17:56:14 UTC 2013

Festive greetings to the list, and a festive apology for cross-posting too:
I just wanted to make sure that you all saw this message from Iain ahead of
our Open Literature Hack on January 25th (more details:
http://humanities.okfn.org/open-literature-sprint-jan-2014/):

Afternoon,

As per the last Open Literature Skype conversation, I have now created and
pushed the initial Wordpress plugin for the Open Literature project and
have also created some issues for it based on questions that I have at the
moment.

There is some basic documentation in the README and also the code.

The push is as per the conversation at: https://github.com/okfn/
openliterature.net/issues/3

All best,

Iain

James Harriman-Smith
Open Literature Working Group Coordinator
Open Knowledge Foundation
http://okfn.org/members/jameshs
Skype: james.harriman.smith