[open-humanities] Skype Call: 6pm UK time, 1st September

James Harriman-Smith james.harriman-smith at okfn.org
Thu Aug 28 10:51:56 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

Doodle poll for the call online now: write your name to confirm attendance:
http://doodle.com/adrqidnd5zax4qim

@Seth: thanks for the reading material!

@all: I'd encourage people to look at the HackerNews thread especially, as
it has some interesting clarifications re: GITenburg and distributed
proofreaders.

Talk soon!

James

P.s. Do add me on Skype to participate: james.harriman.smith

On 25 August 2014 20:27, Seth Woodworth <seth at sethish.com> wrote:

> Sure!
>
> Full listing of books is: https://github.com/GITenberg
> Python scripts make and upload book repos:
> https://github.com/sethwoodworth/GITenberg
> GITenberg mailing list:
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/gitenberg-project
> HackerNews thread: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=8214564
>
> I'm going to try to find time this week to write up some blogposts about
> the project as it stands and the next steps.  If I manage it, I'll update
> this thread!
>
> --Seth
>

> On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 10:04 AM, James Harriman-Smith <
> james.harriman-smith at okfn.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> A reminder that the next humanities Skype call will be at 6pm UK time on
>> 1st September and should last about an hour.
>>
>> To join, add and/or message me: james.harriman.smith
>>
>> Our topic is GITenburg. Please read a little about the project ahead of
>> time:
>> https://gitenberg.github.io
>>
>> @Seth: do send out links to more reading matter if you have it.
>>
>> Talk soon!
>>
>> James

James Harriman-Smith
Open Literature Working Group Coordinator
Open Knowledge Foundation
http://okfn.org/members/jameshs
Skype: james.harriman.smith