[open-humanities] [Open-humanities] mapping publicly funded content and data in the UK for a petition for open licensing

John Levin john at anterotesis.com
Wed Dec 3 15:31:22 UTC 2014

Hi,

I think this is a very interesting idea.

One thing I'm not clear on is what constitutes a Government funded work.
I presume that it includes official publications under crown copyright;
and also those released under the Open Govt License. But it sounds like
it encompasses far more than that.

Best,

John

--