[open-humanities] Mini-hacks in the run up to the Open Literature Sprint

James Harriman-Smith james.harriman-smith at okfn.org
Fri Jan 10 17:44:48 UTC 2014

Dear all,

Iain and I are organising a few online mini-hacks in the run up to the Open
Literature Sprint on 25th January (all the details about the main event
here: http://humanities.okfn.org/open-literature-sprint-jan-2014/)

The mini-sprints will start at 6pm in the week beginning the 20th January,
and you can let us know about your availability here:

http://doodle.com/cs6gguuykkdrnq4m

By mini-sprint, I do mean mini: so feel welcome to pop by if only for a few
minutes. I'll announce times and so forth on the list as soon as we have a
few more respondants.

Yours,

James

--
James Harriman-Smith
Open Literature Working Group Coordinator