[open-humanities] Open Literature pre-event sprints

print.crimes at yatterings.com print.crimes at yatterings.com
Thu Jan 9 17:23:12 UTC 2014

Hi Rufus,

You're right, I did. I thought I had posed the question to the list just
before Christmas but forgot to follow up on it. Mea culpa.

I am hoping to join the London Maker evening today for a while and hack
from 18:00 to around 19:00 or so. I have been working on the Textus JS
integration over the last couple of days.

I have also popped up a Doodle poll for the week leading up to the sprint:
http://doodle.com/cs6gguuykkdrnq4m

Best,

Iain