[Open-Legislation] Hello list and questions re. European datasets

Ronny Patz r.patz at gmx.eu
Thu Feb 10 11:58:04 UTC 2011

Regarding Pre-Lex I just wanted to remind that a colleague of mine
(together with a programmer) has already developed a scraper for that
database which is published under a permissive free software license
(see documentation):
http://www.uni-potsdam.de/db/ls_regierungssystem_brd/index.php?article_id=464&clang=0

Ronny