[Open-Legislation] Helping a parliament go digital

Tommaso Agnoloni agnoloni at ittig.cnr.it
Fri Jul 22 13:27:04 UTC 2011

regarding this I would like to signal the forthcoming summer school on
"managing legal resources in the semantic web"

http://summerschoollex.cirsfid.unibo.it/

Regards,
Tommaso

2011/7/15 Derek Dohler <derek at transparency.ge>

> Dear all,
>
> I work as Digital Analyst at Transparency International Georgia (the
> country, not the US state), and I was wondering if anyone on this list has
> expertise with converting a legislative body to an electronic document
> management system (or knows someone who does). The Georgian Parliament is
> looking to transition away from a paper-only system, and since they are
> starting essentially from a clean slate, we see this as a potential for
> partnership and an opportunity to ensure that the open data principles we
> support get built into whatever system they ultimately adopt.
>
> If you are or know someone, please let me know -- thanks!
>
> Derek
>
> --
> Derek Dohler
> Digital Analyst
> Transparency International - Georgia
> 26 Rustaveli Ave, Tbilisi, Georgia
> Tel: +(995 32) 92-14-03
> Fax: +(995 32) 92-02-51
> http://transparency.ge/en

Tommaso Agnoloni
Ricercatore
Istituto di Teoria e Tecniche per l'Informazione Giuridica del Consiglio
Nazionale delle Ricerche
Institute of Legal Information Theory and Techniques
National Research Council (ITTIG-CNR)
Via dei Barucci 20
50127 Firenze – Italy

Tel. +39 055 4399666 - Fax: +39 055 4399605
e-mail:agnoloni at ittig.cnr.it <agnoloni at ittig.cnr.it>
http://www.ittig.cnr.it