[Open-Legislation] Updated the working group page

Andrew Mandelbaum amandelbaum at ndi.org
Mon Apr 30 12:26:23 UTC 2012

On this note, we are hosting a conference today for parliamentary
monitoring organizations in Washington, DC, featuring leaders of groups
from 37 countries.  A livestream is available here: www.ndi.org/live.  The
hashtag is #pmo2012.  Feel free to join in remotely.

Best,
Andrew

*Andrew G. Mandelbaum*

Senior Program Officer, Governance