[Open-Legislation] Keeping track on Norway's politicians

Francis Davey fjmd1a at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 15:37:05 UTC 2012

2012/2/8 Daniel Rees <daniel at rees.no>:

> One specific question: Does anyone have experience linking political party
> promises and voting records from parliament? We are trying to group
> different votes together in themes ("immigration", "wind power" etc), and
> would very much enjoy discussing with others who have experience of this.

The publicwhip and those involved in it have considerable experience with this:

http://www.publicwhip.org.uk/

It has been used in various experiments and in various ways. Many "My
Society" people have had some involvement with it and their collective
knowledge of open democracy is unrivalled I think.

--
Francis Davey