[Open-Legislation] [OKFest-Coord] Parliamentary Monitoring

Fabrizio Scrollini fabrizio.scrollini at gmail.com
Fri May 18 11:06:48 UTC 2012

Erik,

There seems to be a great stream of research on ACTA, and the way it is
negotiated.

On the specific case of your negotiations you probably will not be
surprised that Europe is not alone. The TPP process is apparently very
similar in terms of secrecy. A Chilean NGO Derechos Digitales tried to get
more information with not much success. Here is the latest on that from
Chile
http://www.derechosdigitales.org/2012/05/16/notpp-reporte-sobre-nueva-ronda-de-negociaciones-del-tpp-en-dallas/,
unfortunately in Spanish.

Best wishes,