[Open-Legislation] at4am+pippi+pt+pm at OKF?

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Mon Sep 3 08:34:48 UTC 2012

Hi Erik,

good point. I agree having a session on this would decently add. Two issues to solve: a) we are very late in the game but we could still try to get a slot. b) who would do it? You, Erik?

If there is a definite "yes, lets do it" I would try to to find out if there is any chance to sneak in.

All the best
Daniel