[Open-Legislation] EU Cases project

Francis Davey fjmd1a at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 11:40:13 UTC 2013

2013/12/4 stef <s at ctrlc.hu>

> a good start could be: https://github.com/stef/le-n-x/tree/master/bonobo

Thanks, that is interesting.

Yes, a userscript that converted text like "Directive 2000/12/EC" into a
link should be fairly easy (Acts of the UK Parliament are much more
difficult because of their format - I'm not sure how easy it would be to
make a userscript that ran at all speedily).

> i did so in pippi, with data from eurlex:
> http://pippi.euwiki.org/doc/CELEX:31994D0170:EN#Article_3
>                                                ^^^^^^^^^^ you can link
> directly

Ah, that is useful. What I lack is anywhere to host that sort of project
and that might be something that OKF could usefully sponsor. Pre-filtering
the html makes more sense (and can be done more efficiently) than using a
userscript.

--
Francis Davey