[Open-Legislation] Communication for legal professionals

Eric Mill eric at sunlightfoundation.com
Tue Nov 12 14:32:12 UTC 2013

I use Twitter a great deal in my work with legal technology -- promotion,
conversation, and discovery -- and most of the people I follow and interact
with in the legal tech world are also on Twitter. I suppose a general
comfort with technology helps. But I wouldn't wait for other non-tech legal
professionals to get on board. Beat them to it, and you'll have an
advantage.

--
Developer | sunlightfoundation.com