[Open-Legislation] byelaws

Graeme Jones jonesiom at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 13:38:15 UTC 2013

Hi Greg

I was at the meetup in Geneva and I have been looking at byelaws
in my local authority in the Isle of Man.  They had the Town Charter and
most of the byelaws in a recently consolidated statutory document but I
searched the national secondary legislation index and noted 5000+ statutory
documents only relevant to my local authority - although mostly temporary
expired or revoked!

I have been thinking about filtered legislation by geolocation and by
interactive image processing....
Click on a garden hedge on screen via a smartphone camera and it lists
hedges legislation, etc.

Best regards,
Graeme Jones MBCS
Project Manager, Isle of Man Parliament
    oldest continuous parliament in the world
International Director, British Computer Society
    Royal Chartered IT professional body
Founder, openmindedly
    open banking | ethical gambling | #opendata | #IATI