[Open-Legislation] Fwd: [euopendata] Examples of using open data on legislation?

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 08:47:56 UTC 2014

Hi Francis,

Thanks for that. I have indeed already asked John Sheridan for input as
well.

Great observation on legislation.gov.uk not being up-to-date and not being
clear about that, and how that impacts reusability.

Will look at the other links you provided with interest.

Thanks!

Ton

Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra