[Open-Legislation] Historic Statutes - Isle of Man

Graeme Jones jonesiom at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 14:35:11 UTC 2014

Hi John

I have collated and reconciled national database with all secondary
legislation (about 40k documents in 2 years to date) but we did not make
any distinction between in force and revoked.  In fact, the 30k spare page
scans have been allocated to repealed primary legislation.

So, we are now in the process of uploading secondary legislation back to
1477 at the Isle of Man Parliament website - customised Microsoft
Sharepoint.

I guess it is easier for a parliament to decide to upload everything ever
laid/debated as a democratic record than a government or department to fund
anything not ongoing core business!

Best regards,
Graeme Jones
Information Executive