[Open-Legislation] Historic Statutes - Isle of Man

Graeme Jones jonesiom at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 15:49:47 UTC 2014

If I filter the IOM secondary legislation database by UK enabling power, I
see we have 630 secondary legislation documents highlighted to date.  We
have not reviewed all secondary legislation to backfill meta data yet but
most old legislation is revoked anyway.

The UK is responsible/contracted (£2.8m per year) for selected
responsibilities such as immigration (visas and asylum), airspace,
reciprocal NI agreements, etc.

Graeme