[Open-Legislation] Historic Statutes - Isle of Man

Graeme Jones jonesiom at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 15:19:09 UTC 2014

Hi John

We've uploaded the latest 15 years:
http://www.tynwald.org.im/links/tls/SD/Pages/default.aspx

DRAFT external index attached that we have circulated "as is" in legal
circles.

The internal database does include other information on department,
enabling powers (IOM or UK if specific legal areas such as ecclesiastical
or airspace), parliamentary process (laid, approved, resolution, not
required), date made, date/time in force and date/time not in force
(temporary road closures), subject headings, amendments/revocations in
part, etc.
The data thins out as we rewind decades but we have a project plan to
backfill until completed in a few years time!

Best regards,
Graeme