[Open-Legislation] standards for law in IT systems

Francis Davey fjmd1a at gmail.com
Thu May 15 13:13:24 UTC 2014

> For citations:
>
>    - BibTex does not have entries for legislation or case law, right?
>
> There are Bib(La)Tex styles for legislation. I use an OSCOLA style:

http://anorien.csc.warwick.ac.uk/mirrors/CTAN/macros/latex/contrib/biblatex-contrib/oscola/oscola.pdf

which is not _amazing_ but is quite useful. I have to hand create my own
bibliography though. It would be great if there was an automatically
generated BibLaTex source for international treaties, legislation and so
on. With the right open source a connector could be built though.

--
Francis Davey